Personal data protection policy MAILBIT ASIA PACIFIC CO., LTD ["MailBIT"]
Updated on: August 30 , 2020
- What data is collected and processed by MailBIT?
- How is Your data used by MailBIT ?
- When can we share Your personal data?
- Cookies and similar tools
- 1 What are cookies and similar tools?
- 2 How are cookies used MailBIT ?
- How is Your personal information protected by MailBIT ?
- What are the cases in which MailBIT is likely to contact You?
- 1 Information about MailBIT products and services.
- 2 Operation of the service
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- If you are under 18
- Changes to this Policy
- How to contact MailBIT ?
This personal data protection policy applies to all personal data of Users of the Website processed by MailBIT , a company registered at Jewelry Trade Center , 919/252 Silom Road Bangrak 10500 Bangkok, Thailand, under the conditions set out herein.
2. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED AND PROCESSED BY MAILBIT ?
MAILBIT may collect and use data concerning You. This includes information collected when You download and use the Website, including when creating the User Account, purchasing SMS , request quotation ,participate in any marketing activity and using features.
When you create your User Account, MAILBIT may ask You for the following information:
- Your name, first name, password, e-mail address, and where applicable identity documents or proof of Your place of residence when required by applicable regulations;
Only the provision of your name, first name, password, email address (and where applicable identity documents or proof of Your place of residence when required by applicable regulations) are mandatory for the creation of your account.
Thereafter, MAILBIT may collect and process the following information, as part of your use of the Website and your purchases:
- Your Email Address;
- Your Phone number
- Company details
In addition, as part of Our social network service, you may post User Content (notably on your contacts' wall) which will be processed by MAILBIT in compliance with this data protection policy. We invite you to refer to the General Conditions of Use for the use of the social network service.
3. HOW IS YOUR DATA USED BY MAILBIT ?
The processing of Your personal data has the following purposes:
- Provide you with an Website offering innovative communications and content sharing services;
- Create, use and store Your User Account;
- Modify and customize the functions and features of the Website;
- Receive and process transactions carried out via the Website;
- Provide you with our assistance and resolve any problems encountered when using the Website;
- Inform you of updates to the Website and Our offers and Services;
- To solicit Your opinions or Your participation in surveys in order to improve Our Services;
- Comply with Our legal, regulatory and regulatory obligations
- Avoid potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
You will find below the legal bases corresponding to the processing purposes:
- Execution of contract or pre-contractual measures
- Provision of communications and content sharing services ;
- Creation, use and conservation of Your User Account;
- Management of Your Numbers, contacts, conversation groups, etc...;
- Modification and customization of the functions and functionalities of the Website;
- Receipt and processing of transactions carried out via the Website;
- Assistance in case of problems encountered during the use of the Website;
- Soliciting Your opinions or Your participation in surveys in order to improve Our services.
- Legal obligations
- Compliance with legal, administrative and regulatory obligations
- Legitimate interest
- Business prospecting
- In order to offer you offers and services that correspond to your needs.
- Avoid potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
4. WHEN CAN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
4.1 Communication with Our affiliates, partners and service providers
We never communicate Your personal data to third parties without your prior and express consent, except in the limited cases listed below.
MAILBIT may be required to communicate Your personal data to third parties acting on its behalf, for the sole purpose of the operation of Our services, and in particular to Our service providers or subcontractors, responsible for the management, hosting, maintenance and administration of the Website and the associated services and transactions.
Your personal data will be communicated in compliance with the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data and within the framework of agreements to ensure compliance with this policy and the confidentiality of Your personal data.
In the event that MAILBIT is merged, acquired or transferred to another company, all or part of Our activities, We may then share Your personal data with this company, including with companies established outside Thailand, under the conditions and to the extent permitted by applicable regulations and in compliance with the present.
Furthermore, We may be obliged to disclose Your personal data in the context of a law or regulatory provision in force, a court order or regulation, or if such disclosure is necessary in the context of an investigation, or a procedure, on national or foreign territory.
5. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TOOLS
Cookies are small text files that are stored on Your device when using certain features of the Website. For more information on cookies, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
5.2 How are cookies used by MailBIT ?
MAILBIT uses audience measurement cookies and similar tools to create and generate anonymous statistics on the use of the Website and our websites as well as aggregate data on the use of the Website and our websites.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
• Account related cookies
• Login related cookies
• Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
• Third Party Cookies
• This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
• From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
• As we sell services it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
• Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
• We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information than you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: • Email: email@example.com
6. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTED BY MailBIT ?
MAILBIT takes all the organizational and technical measures necessary to protect Your personal data against any accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction, communication or against any unauthorized access to Your data.
7. WHAT ARE THE CASES IN WHICH MailBIT IS LIKELY TO CONTACT YOU?
7.1 Information about MAILBIT products and services.
MAILBIT may send You offers relating to products, services and activities offered by MAILBIT .
In this context, We comply with the choices You made when You created Your account. Moreover, You can modify Your choices at any time:
- by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the email address with which the user creates an account cannot be changed by the user.
- by using the unsubscribe links inserted in Our newsletters or prospecting emails.
7.2 Operation of the service
MAILBIT may periodically ask You to provide information about Your experiences, which will be used to evaluate and improve the quality of its services, or ask You to rate the Website and the new features of the Website. You are under no circumstances and under no circumstances obliged to provide such data.
MAILBIT may also contact You to inform You of any anomalies and problems related to its services, as well as to provide You with information relating to Your subscription (for example, notification of the expiry of Your subscription to an MAILBIT number).
8. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with applicable regulations, We keep Your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
The personal data We collect when You download and use the Website are converted for the time necessary to manage the commercial relationship and then for 5 years in archive.
Traffic data collected in connection with Your use of the Communications Services is retained for the periods prescribed by applicable law.
If You stop using Your User Account for a period of two (2) years, it will become inactive and will be deleted. You can avoid this by logging into Your User Account at least once every two (2) years. Before proceeding to delete Your User Account, we will send you a notification in order to give you the possibility to keep Your User Account.
09. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE
If You are under 18 years of age, We ask You to obtain the consent of Your parents or legal representatives before providing Us with the data concerning You.
They must contact Us at email@example.com in order to provide Us with their contact details (name, e-mail address, telephone number) so that they can confirm their agreement and so that We can contact them in the event of a problem or for any additional information. Otherwise, You must refrain from using the Website.
10. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This policy was last amended on August 30th ,2020
11. HOW TO CONTACT MailBIT?
You have the possibility of contacting us for any question relating to the use of Your data, or to exercise Your rights at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write to us at the following postal address: MailBIT JTC Bldg. 20th Fl., 919/252 Silom Road Bangrak Bangok 10500 Thailand.
Try it now!